Artize-Showertronic iV6 is an experiential and intuitive water mixer system, which maintains the water temperature and flow rate during showering. At the touch of a fingertip on the highly-durable waterproof touchpad, user can choose the shower mode, control temperature and manage water flow. Showertronic iV6’s innovative electronic thermostatic mixing system has six electronic valves and multiple sensors which are connected to state-of-the-art intelligent control software managing all showering operations. This is a perfect blend of innovation, functional simplicity and technical complexity, designed to deliver ultimate luxury and comfort in the bathing space.
The advanced technology that lies behind the beautiful, waterproof touchpad interface of Showertronic iV6 is an amalgamation of functional simplicity and technical complexity, providing a better, more precise, reliable job of giving water at the desired temperature.
Some of its unique features include:
- The ‘Automatic Startup’ feature lets the system automatically set itself up after installation.
- ‘Warm up’ mode preheats the shower for the user by flushing out cold water until the desired, preset temperature is reached.
- The water temperature is kept constant and its six intelligent valves, sensors and software keep the water’s flow perfectly steady at the rate one chooses during showering. This ensures there is no risk of scalding from sudden temperature increase and no surprising shocks if the temperature drops.
- The ‘Pause’ mode is perfect when one is soaping or shampooing. In this mode the system automatically finds the exact temperature and flow rate of the shower when restarted within three minutes.
- Showertronic iV6 also allows users to store preferred settings in its memory, including the water outlet of choice, the flow rate, and the temperature.
- To ensure perfect hygiene in the system, Showertronic iV6 is equipped with functions like ‘Automatic Internal Cleanup’ which flushes water stocks for 10-15 seconds from all outlets, to remove lime and impurities from the outlets and the pipes.
- The ‘Thermal Disinfection’ feature, recommended to be done annually, flushes hot water through all outlets for five minutes – at the maximum temperature available in the water heater for maintaining hygiene.
- Unlike conventional thermostats, Artize-Showertronic iV6 is capable of auto-calibration, stabilising the water against any external change in pressure, water flow or temperature, even if the pressure differential of cold and hot water goes up to 5 bars.
- The system is built to be safe from the high voltage peaks often encountered in India. And in case of power failure, it offers uninterrupted showering with its battery backup.
- This smart system detects shower malfunctions and displays alarms on the interface display when the system spots problems that persist for over five seconds