As there is nothing as natural as cleaning yourself with water, In-Wash® is the most sensible solution for the personal hygiene, and has been developed by an international team of designers and engineers in the bathroom sector. Its soft curves, minimalistic design and simple geometry make it an attractive product for dynamic professionals, families with children, for second and third youths. In-Wash® has been specially conceived to adapt to the individual needs of users, regardless of their lifestyle.
In-Wash® has a user detector infrared sensor that blocks the washing and drying function when the seat is not occupied. Its nozzle tip cleans itself before and after each use, and it has five different positions for an accurate adjustment to each user. In-Wash® only requires one water inlet which later distributes water to the cistern or the nozzle after filtering it. The water pressure along with the temperature is adjustable and has three different temperature settings at 33°, 36° and 39° Celsius. The water jet oscillates in small circles for better distribution, cleaning and comfort; and the soft dosed warm air provides a pleasant drying experience after washing. In-Wash® technology has been integrated in a very subtle manner with the Inspira Round toilet, thanks to a slight elevation of the rear end of the cover. This curved feature holds the In-Wash® system inside, being covered by a side button panel with an intuitive interface. The interface of the In-Wash® remote control is so simple that with only one use you will be able to understand perfectly how it works. .
- The customisable adjustments in the In-Wash® remote control help users regulate the different functions according to their requirements in an easy and intuitive way.
- With a conventional power supply, In-Wash® is available in two options: wall hung and floor standing toilet.
- The water and electricity supplies may be installed behind the bowl preventing the need for running cables or flexible hoses around the WC.
- In-Wash® is the ideal solution for anybody wishing to have access to the latest in personal hygiene without relinquishing the aesthetic, functional and safe commitment of traditional bathrooms, as it may be integrated in any bathroom space regardless of its style, size, features and interior design.
- The LEDs on the sides of the In-Wash® last up to 50,000 hours.