The design showroom is Hafele’s second internationally designed retail facility in Mumbai
Continuing its spree of bringing design inspiration closer to people, Häfele launched its state-of-the-art Design Showroom in the heart of south Mumbai last Friday, 15th September. The spacious 10,000 sft showroom, located at Mahalaxmi-West, showcases globally acclaimed interior trends with innovative functionality through interactive and functional display settings; bringing every imaginable design to reality. This design showroom is Häfele‘s second internationally designed retail facility in Mumbai, and first in the southern region of the city. The showroom was inagurated by Counul General of Federal Republic of Germany, Dr Jürgen Morhard, together with Jürgen Wolf, managing director of Hafele South Asia.
Stylish hardware fittings that give the best functionality for individual application in business or residence are hard to select from a catalogue; neither can they be imagined or assumed, said Wolf. “The Häfele Design Showroom at south Mumbai has been designed to unlock the ideal design inspirations through live displays that allow you to experience the functionality of our products and solutions,” he shared. Moreover, with increasing real estate prices and diminishing living spaces, the trend for innovative and space-saving interior solutions has gained popularity among city-dwellers, Wolf added. “Häfele has closely observed this trend and put together a range of the most space-optimising solutions with a continuing promise of ‘more life per meter square’. You will experience this first-hand when you see our intelligent showroom displays that efficiently manage space and functionality without compromising on comfort or design,” he said.
Häfele’s Design Showroom Concept
“As a leading player in interior functionality Hafele beleives that design concepts and ideas can be better understood when they are experienced in live set ups. This is the ideology that backs the company’s initiative of establishing state-of-the-art design showrooms; where customers can walk in and experience world-class functionality, seamlessly rooted in latest global design trends,“ asserted Wolf. He informed that a typical layout of any of Häfele’s Design Showroom includes real-time displays of the company’s many product functionalities, including a live kitchen which is equipped with storage areas, appliances and other utilities.
Häfele has for the first time introduced a dedicated display room for Project Customers at the new showroom. The Project Room Area simulates Häfele’s 360 degree project services proposition, which promises a spectrum of solutions ably backed by technical support and advisory services offered for the entire duration of a project. For instance there is live display of door hardware catering to different door applications like fire-rated doors, glass doors, residential doors and hotel room doors. These displays are complemented with hardware products like panic exit devices, patch fittings and digital door solutions.
Innovations in Interior Solutions
With the launch of this exclusive showroom Häfele has introduced eight of its latest innovations in interior solutions, catering to every application of a given interior space.
- Elements by ASKO: A sophisticated range of built-in cooking appliances with numerous cooking functions embedded in one design philosophy. Elements by ASKO range is the answer to futuristic living.
- Häfele Connect: An innovative, intelligent and wireless system that connects and operates lighting of the entire home or office. Häfele Connect helps create the perfect atmosphere for many moods and settings with a centrally controlled system that is linked to a smart device that’s as easy to operate as the swipe of a finger.
- Aqua Trendz: Holistic solutions for the most exquisite bathroom designs – the Aqua Trendz range of bathroom fittings and accessories allows flexibility of recreating bathroom interiors with one design philosophy and unmatched functionality.
- Walk-in Wardrobes: A range designed for the most precious corner of the bedroom – Häfele’s Walk-in Wardrobe fittings allow for efficient storage, easy access and astute convenience, making daily interactions with the wardrobe an enriching experience.
- FritsJurgens Pivot Door Systems: The FritsJurgens Pivot Door Systems by Häfele are like rotating walls which, when closed, are virtually invisible and when opened, determine space. Engineered to render the most enormous door designs, these pivot systems are sturdy, easy to install and can hang huge doors weighing up to 500 kgs.
- Dekton Surfaces: Häfele has introduced ultra-compact surface Dekton®, made up of sophisticated raw materials used in the production of glass, porcelanic and quartz surfaces. Dekton® is a material with applications for flooring, cladding and facades for both indoor and outdoorspaces.
- Blum Wall: The design wall by Blum allows for a real-life touch-and-feel experience of Blum’s innovative lift, hinge and pull-out systems. The entirely handle-less wall invites customers to test a wide range of Blum products in the most unique display setting.
- Qanto Corner Solution: Reinventing the kitchen corner with Qanto – a plug-and-play solution that allows up to three versatile storage trays to be extracted and retracted vertically by a linear drive, at the press of a button. Utilising unreachable space in the corner to its optimum effect, Qanto is an intelligent corner solution which combines maximum operating comfort, generous work surfaces, well organised storage space, ergonomic qualities and highest technical and design standards in perfect symbiosis.