Water heating specialist Racold has launched instant water heaters exclusively for Gujarat and Tamil Nadu markets. Christened Pronto Neo Duronox, the appliance is equipped with advanced tank protection that prevents corrosion even in harshest water conditions, thereby ensuring longer life of the water heater. Racold Thermo is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ariston Thermo Group of Italy.
Racold’s managing director V Ramnath says, “The Duronox range has been specifically launched for Gujarat and Tamil Nadu, to ensure that the performance of the water heater is not adversely affected even in the toughest of water conditions. Pronto Neo Duronox provides triple protection to the tank against corrosion, which is achieved through use of superior grade stainless steel, special treatment to inner tank and anode. This makes the tank stronger and ensures longer product life. The new technology is yet another testimony to our ability to constantly offer innovative and customised solutions to our customers.”
ey features of the new range are:
- Duronox special inner tank, which ensures longer life by giving additional protective layer against toughest water conditions (special passivation process to enhance tank life)
- Special aluminum anode used with heating element employs an electrolytic process, which protects heating element from corrosion
- HPR – high pressure resistance makes it suitable for high-rise buildings and pressure pump applications
- High level safety features with cut out thermostat and safety valve
- Anti-syphoning system which prevents backflow of water from container, thus avoiding dry heating
- 5-year warranty on tank
The new range has been designed by renowned Italian industrial designer Umberto Palermo. The water heater is available in 3-litre capacity with power rating of 3kW, offers design and technology edge along with convenience of time. “The new range will be available in leading electric and sanitaryware stores across the two states,” Ramnath informs.