Showertronic iV2 is an intuitive electronic thermostatic mixing system which maintains water temperature and flow rate during showering. At a simple touch of a fingertip on the high-durability waterproof touchpad, user can choose shower mode, control temperature, and manage water flow. The mixing system has been launched under Jaquar’s luxury brand Artize.
The innovative mixing system has two electronic valves and multiple sensors which ensure that the pre-selected water temperature remains constant whenever user enters the shower. This ensures there’s no risk of scalding from sudden temperature increase or surprising shocks when temperature drops. Showertronic iV2 has its own battery back-up to provide uninterrupted showering experience even in case of power failure. It offers convenience and safety features like warm-up mode, auto clean mode, thermal disinfection, on-screen alarms and auto cut-off.
Some of its unique features include:
- Automatic startup feature that lets the system automatically set itself up after installation.
- Warm-up mode preheats the shower by flushing out cold water until the desired preset temperature is reached.
- Whenever the system is paused, the display shows water consumed until then, and if started within three minutes it returns to the set temperature.
- Up to four different user settings can be stored in its memory, including water outlet of choice, flow rate, and temperature.
- Automatic internal cleanup function flushes water shocks for 10-15 seconds from all outlets to remove lime and impurities.
- Thermal disinfection feature flushes hot water through all outlets for five minutes at the maximum temperature available in the water heater, for maintaining hygiene.
- It is built to be safe from high voltage peaks, and in case of power failure it offers uninterrupted showering with its battery backup.
- It detects shower malfunctions and displays alarms on the interface display if the problem persists for over five seconds.