Notice: Undefined variable: sharify_buttons in /home/sourci12/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sharify/sharify.php on line 333
GreenBuild, which is emerging as the flagship knowledge event for India’s sustainability professionals and entrepreneurs, will be held in Bengaluru during February 6-7. The conference is a forum for the green building community where they can network, revolutionise business, and address issues that have the potential to change lives.
At each edition of GreenBuild India, attendees get to hear from leaders and experts about their vision of green buildings in India. In these two days, they learn about current research and best practices, connect with sustainability experts, and see innovative technologies and products to take their projects to the next level.
Professionals will be able to advance their green building practice by understanding how to use LEED v4.1 as a performance standard, and how Arc powers LEED v4.1 O+M and LEED Recertification.
Businessmen will gain powerful insight into the direction in which the sustainable economy is likely to grow in coming years.
India is a high performer in green building, ranking third among the top 10 countries for LEED. In 2017, over 750 Indian building projects earned LEED certification. GreenBuild India is presented by the US Green Building Council.
The rich sessions lined up for the two conference days include:
- De-coding green building standards, certification systems and codes
- How healthy and productive is your office indoor environment?
- Sustainability & equity leadership with LEED for cities & communities
- Tackling WELL – portfolio program & performance verification in Indian scenario
- Building Performance: data centres & readymade garment (RMG) industry
- Building a Circular Economy: the essential role of built environments
- Comfort as a primary design driver in high-performance buildings
- Conscious Luxury: contributions & contradictions in hospitality
- True Facts about TRUE In India with real-time case studies on zero waste
- Mold – Personal health at risk – be aware & get rid of it
- Net Zero Bengaluru: water-stressed to water positive
- Towards a sustainable start – enhancing decision making processes during master-planning through analyses
- Health and wellbeing in the classroom
- Material certifications and beyond: insights from the Indian market
- Modernisation of electrical grid infrastructure in a campus