- This event has passed.
GRIHA Summit 2019
December 17, 2019 - December 18, 2019
The 11th GRIHA Summit will be held from 17 to 18 December 2019 at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi. GRIHA Council in association with the UNSW, Australia will be hosting the event. It will cater to current issues of sustainability and integrate the best practices adopted worldwide. With the theme ‘Approach to Integrated Sustainability’, the summit will serve as a platform to deliberate on innovative technologies and solutions.
The 10th regional GRIHA Summit created an opportunity to embark on multi-stakeholder partnerships and served as a knowledge-sharing platform among different fields of the green building industry. The one-day summit facilitated networking opportunities for over 230 participants representing academia, architecture, civil society organizations, construction management, engineering and government sectors. It received over 1000 visitors and more than 120 speakers.
- Architects, urban designers, real estate developers and owners
- Civil/mechanical/electrical/plumbing engineers
- Construction materials and equipment companies
- Contractors, project managers and town planners
- Energy majors/analysts
- Energy technology innovators
- Government and regulatory bodies
- HVAC consultants, Green building consultants
- Non-governmental organisations
- Private organizations, educational institutes
- Renewable energy associations, low carbon technology companies
- Urban Local Bodies