- This event has passed.
October 17, 2019 - October 19, 2019
Mumbaiwood is an international trade show for furniture production technologies, woodworking machinery, tools, fittings, raw materials, accessories and other products. Leading trade show event for the woodworking industry, Mumbaiwood 2019 will be held from 17-19 October at Bombay Exhibition Centre (BEC). It attracts most qualified buyers in the industry, come from all over the world. And the show is ideal for small establishments to large furniture manufacturing businesses. Mumbaiwood 2019 is the right place to source products, learn new ideas, and connect with the industry. Its 3rd edition in October 2017 was a successful event with more than 180 exhibitors and over 10,000 trade visitors.
Machinery & Technology
- Solid woodworking, Panel processing and wood-based panel production
- Saw milling/veneer peeling machine
- Surface treatment and finishing lines
- Tools and accessories for furniture production and woodworking
- Packaging/wrapping machines for furniture manufacturers and woodworking industry
- Machines for upholstery, sofa manufacturing and mattress
Materials & Supplies
- Adhesives, chemicals and wood coatings
- Wood, veneers, parquets flooring and doors
- Decorative surfaces, laminates, door skins, edges, composite materials etc.
- Wood-based panels, and other versatile interior panels
- Packaging materials for furniture and woodworking industry
- Materials/supplies for upholstery, mattress and sofa manufacturing
Fittings, Hardware & Components
- Fittings, built-in parts, hardware systems, locks, lamps and lighting systems
- Semi-finished products for cabinetry, office, kitchen and modular furniture
- Certifying Agencies
- Industry Associations
- Training & Research Institutes, online business portals
- Manufacturers of kitchen cabinets, furniture and other wood products
- Architects, interior designers, consultants, builders and developers
- Exporters and importers
- Saw millers, timber traders, plywood and wood products
- Manufacturers/distributors of hardware, fittings, tools and accessories
- Woodworking machinery manufacturers/dealers
- Adhesives, paints and wood coatings
- Research, education, and training institutes etc.