- This event has passed.
April 9 - April 14
Workplace3.0 Presents Future Design Concepts for Office Spaces
The office design trade show Workplace3.0 is dedicated to understanding the emerging changes to workspaces and generating inspiring innovative ideas. Its next edition will exhibit office furniture, furnishings, seating for offices and public spaces, acoustics and coverings, lighting, office accessories and audio/video solutions with control systems. The show will be held at Milan Fairgrounds, Italy, from 9 to 14 April 2019. Workplace3.0 is part of the iconic Salone del Mobile exhibition.
This novel exhibition is devoted to designing and technology in the workspace and will present brand new approaches, forms and solutions for upcoming workplaces where smart technologies and the human factor play a vital role. As the world of work changes rapidly, Workplace3.0 is well-equipped to define the shifts as well as market demands. It exhibits the most excellent products designed for office spaces, procurement plans and reception areas.
In 2017, Workplace3.0 had 10,000 sqm of the display area with 110 exhibitors showcasing the latest office products and workspace designs. Dedicated to workplace environments, it was an excellent launch pad for Italian and global exhibitors. Italian office furniture companies did very well in the United Kingdom, the United States, and in China, the three most important contract and design markets of the world. The 2017 edition introduced a human-centric approach to the places of work and presented design solutions to create nice workplaces. As the second biennial event, Workplace3.0 delivered essentials of the virtual and physical, individual and shared, interior and exterior.
- Office Furniture
- Executive office furniture
- Filing equipment/cabinets
- Furniture for meeting rooms
- General office furniture
- Mobile Shelving
- Modular furniture systems, including panels, with wire management
- Wall units and partition walls
- Workplace furnishing for disabled
- Furnishings for Banks and Insurance Offices, Post Offices and Other Public Spaces
- Furnishings for banks and insurance offices
- Furnishings for libraries
- Furnishings for schools
- Furnishings for conference rooms
- Special furniture for main banking halls
- Special furniture for sports facilities, cinemas & theatres
- Special furniture for transport buildings/facilities (airports, stations, etc.)
- Waiting rooms and other public spaces
- Seating for Offices and Public Spaces
- Executive office chairs, armchairs & sofas
- General office chairs, armchairs & sofas
- Seats for theatres, cinemas, conference halls, and sports facilities etc.
- Acoustics and Coverings
- Safes/Strong Boxes
- Office Furnishing Accessories, Sunshades, Blinds and Lighting Systems
- Audio/Video Solutions with Control Systems