If you do not accept and agree with this Policy, you must stop using the Site immediately. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of this Policy.
1. Collection of Data
a. We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personal data from you in several different ways on the Site. Personal data means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry or sign up for a newsletter). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
b. We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of the Site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your IP address, browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, the referring web page, pages visited, search terms and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
c. Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you.
d. Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or similar mechanism transmitted by web browsers.
2. Use of Collected Data
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience. We may use the data to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data (eg. to respond to an inquiry, fulfill your request for a service, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our products, events and services;
- Optimise your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Notify you about changes to the Site (including this Policy);
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us; and
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products, events and services from Bracecorp and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioural advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under the following lawful basis:
- Consent: by clicking the subscribe button on the Site you consent to permit us to process your personal data for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
- Processing necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
4. Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content
5. How We Share Data
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your data collected on this Site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Service Providers.We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Sponsors or Event Partners. In the instance of ticketed events, we may share your personal data with sponsors or event partners.
- Business Transfer. In the event that Bracecorp undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your data will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
6. Your Rights under the GDPR
If you are accessing the Site from the European Economic Area, which includes the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights under the GDPR, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below with such request. We will respond to any requests without undue delay and no later than one-month after receipt of your request.
7. Opting-Out of Data Use or Withdrawing Consent
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above or if you wish to withdraw your consent to permit us to process your personal data, please email us at email@example.com or write us at the address below with such request.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Bracecorp, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your Settings on the platform.
8. Protection and Retention of Data
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
We retain data only as long as necessary in light of the reasons it was collected as set forth in this Policy, or until you inform us you wish to have your data deleted, whichever comes first. Please note that we may retain your data for longer periods of time as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or respond to governmental authorities.
9. Foreign Jurisdictions; Personal Data Transfers
The data that you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of this Site will be collected, stored, and processed in a destination which may be outside your country of residence and in a location that may not be subject to equivalent data protection laws as prevalent in your country. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is subject to appropriate safeguards and ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. By using this Site and/or providing us with your personal data, you (a) consent to the transfer and/or processing of any personal data outside your country of residence, (b) acknowledge that your country’s law may not be equivalent to the data protection laws of its location and (c) understand that we will collect, transfer, store, process and/or deal with your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
10. Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at email@example.com.
From time to time, we may update this Policy to reflect, among other things, changes in the law or our data collection and use practices and such modifications shall be effective upon posting by Bracecorp. Your continued use of the Site after an updated Policy signifies your acceptance of the updated Policy. It is important that you review this Policy regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If we make a material change to this Policy, as determined in our sole discretion, we will notify you via email.
14. Contact Us
If you have any general questions about this Policy or other aspects of the Site or would like to correct, update or erase data provided to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Bracecorp Technologies Pvt Ltd
C-2/6 S. D. Area
New Delhi 110016, INDIA