The coveted India Kitchen Congress Awards, which recognise achievements of the industry’s personalities, concepts and companies, were announced on June 14 in a glittering ceremony at The Lalit Hotel, New Delhi. Every year the Awards are held concurrently with India Kitchen Congress, a business conference for the modular kitchen and cabinet industry. India Kitchen Congress and India Kitchen Congress Awards are organised by Sourcing Hardware magazine.
The award ceremony was attended by representatives of the top Indian and international kitchen brands present in the country. Also present were their channel partners, leading OEMs and vendors to the industry, industry professionals, and leading architects and interior designers. In all, 10 winners were announced in nine categories.
And the winners were:
- Kitchen Retailer Award (Standalone) 2019 – Etre Luxe, New Delhi
- Kitchen Retailer Award (Multiple Outlets) 2019 – Home Studio India (Nolte), Bengaluru
- Kitchen Professional Award 2019 – Gopal Dwivedi, Livspace.com
- Kitchen Designer Award 2019 – Bindi Saolapurkar, Saolapurkar & Associates, Bengaluru
- Kitchen Component Supplier Award 2019 – Paracasa Interio, Udaipur
- Innovative Kitchen Product Award (Materials) 2019 – Tusker Cabinets by Prasara Innotech
- Innovative Kitchen Product Award (Materials) 2019 – My Story by Wurfel Kuche
- Innovative Kitchen Product Award (Appliances) 2019 – Blaupunkt Induction Hob with Integrated Extractor Fan – Model 51X99290
- Emerging Kitchen Brand (Jury’s Award) – Ultrafresh Modular Solutions
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Jury’s Award) – Anil Mathur, Godrej Interio