Made of breathable glass fibre, this beautiful range of Novelio Wall Coverings from Saint Gobain ADFORS is the perfect accessory to give interiors a facelift.
Novelio wall coverings are a collection of high-quality paintable and ready-to-use wall coverings designed to adorn walls in elegance, while also reinforcing and strengthening them. They possess high tensile strength, robustness, and resistance to damage.
Exclusive characteristics of Novelio wall coverings:
- Sturdy wall covering that can withstand cracks, dents, scratches and mould.
- They can be repainted, scrubbed, and stripped, thereby assuring low maintenance costs and lower turnaround time for renovation.
- A green product that is completely non-toxic, breath-friendly, fire resistant and supported by certifications like Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Euroclass B-s1-d0, ASTM E84 and CAN ULC.
Exclusively curated ranges:
1. Classic Range – Standard and economical paintable patterns, which after installation are usually painted with two coats of water-based paint for interior application.
2. Decoration Range – Classier paintable patterns with more prominent and geometric textures, which after installation are usually painted with two coats of water-based paint for interior application
3. Two Tone Range – Sand-coated glass fibre wallcovering which gives a dual tone finish when painted.
4. Nature Range – Ready-to-apply wall covering which doesn’t require painting. It is available in 4 distinct textures and 32 colour patterns, deriving its elegance from elements of nature.
5. Opposites Range – Ready-to-apply premium finish wall covering, available in 14 colours and 2 finishes – concrete and skin. Provides a rich rustic look to the wall, along with other functional benefits.
6. Specialty Range – Glass fibre wallcoverings with specific qualities and end-use.
a. Mold-X – This wallcovering comes with a specialised patented coating that has strong mould, fungus resistant properties.
b. Clean Air – Specialised product with Clean Air (patented technology) which can absorb VOCs, especially formaldehyde. It improves indoor air quality by 70% upon installation.
c. Acoustiver – Specialised product with 3mm fleece on the back, which helps reduce echo and noise by 40% (offers 0.25 NRC)
7. Customised Range – The glass fibre wallcoverings can be used as a canvas to print any graphics of the user’s choice. This facilitates personalisation in addition to reinforcement and decoration of the wall.